Notice of Board of Education VacancIES (to be announced)…
To qualify for membership on the Board of Education, a candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be able to read and write.
- Must be a qualified voter of the district: that is, a citizen of the United States, at least 18 years of age or older and not adjudged to be an incompetent.
- Must be and have been a resident (but need not be a taxpayer) of the district for a continuous and uninterrupted period of at least one year immediately before the election.
- May not have been removed from any school district office within the preceding year
- May not reside with another member of the same Board of Education as a member of the same family.
- May not be a current employee of the Board of Education (School District).
- May not simultaneously hold another incompatible public office.