Andover Central School District provides varies staff development opportunities for our faculty and staff.
- We offer numerous workshops through our In-Service program throughout the year.
- Staff are encouraged to participate in the Teacher Center and BOCES workshops throughout the year.
- There are structured staff development days throughout the year.
Our Focus for Staff Development 2018-2019
- Standards Based Report Cards grades PK-6
- Literacy Focus & Rubrics across all disciplines K-12
- Building Capacity for the Next Generation Standards
- STEM classes 1-6
- Common Core Module Mapping, Pacing, & Adapting
- Standards Mastery Pre & Post
- Student Led Conferences (February)
- Data Driven Instruction (Data Binders)
- Leaders of Their Own Learning - Book Study Cont'd.
- Response to Intervention (RtI)
- K-8 Data Team Analysis